125 gms - White Rice
1 ltr - Milk
250 gms - Sugar
3 nos - Silver leaves
3 nos -
Cooking Instructions :
- Soak Rice over night in water and dry it after straining by spreading on a dry cloth.
- Crush the soaked softened rice
- Bring milk to a boil, add crushed Rice, keep stirring till it is cooked into a thick pasty consistency
- Add Sugar. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes. Pour into small glass or metalic bowls or plates, to cool and set.
- Decorate each bowl or plate or cup, with a piece of Silver leaf in the middle of the top and spread two or three wet, stigmas of Saffron around the leaf.